You want a meaningful wedding ceremony that authentically fits who you are as a couple.
Working together, we can create a fabulous celebration of your love with your story at the center.
My aim is for your guests to say at the end of the day, “This was the best wedding ever.”
I’ll be there throughout the process to help guide you through different traditions so that your ceremony reflects who you are together, your passions, your beliefs, your backgrounds, and your quirkiness.
If I have the honor of officiating at your wedding ceremony, you can expect that I will:
- Meet you for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. We’ll get to know each other and find out whether working together is a good fit. These conversations happen in person or by Skype.
- Meet with you again to hear about your love story, your relationship, and your hopes and dreams for your marriage. The process is relaxed and fun.
- Tell your love story in a way your family and friends haven’t heard it before.
- Help you find the right words, rituals, readings and music that authentically reflect who you are together.
- Weave everything together into a personal ceremony.
- Work with you until the ceremony feels just right to you.
- Officiate your ceremony with warmth, joy, calm and professionalism.
- Send your marriage license to the clerk’s office after the ceremony.
- Send you a keepsake copy of your ceremony to treasure in the years to come.
Simple & Sweet Elopement ~ $125
A sweet, intimate ceremony for couples who just want to get married, but would like to choose their own special location, 2-10 witnesses.
- You choose between two short, pre-written ceremonies, spiritual/religious or non-religious.
- I will officiate your ceremony with warmth, joy, calm and professionalism.
- Elopements are often available on short notice.
- Your marriage license will be mailed to the clerk’s office.
- Travel costs may apply for locations outside of Corvallis, OR